Exercise 1 – Board
This comprehensive exercise will allow you to strengthen your abdomen, arms, buttocks and thighs. It is not time-consuming, but can give very good effects.
- Lie down on your stomach, then put your forearms on the pad.
- Raise the trunk so that your elbows are under the shoulders.
- The whole body must be straight and the abdominal muscles tensed.
- Remain in this position for at least several seconds.
Then take a 10-second break.
Repeat 5 times.
Exercise 2 – Steps forward
This exercise will allow you to strengthen your thigh quadriceps and gluteus muscles. It is a variation on the classic steps forward.
- Straighten up and stand with one foot on the pad.
- Raise the second foot, lean backwards and make a step forward.
- Try as much as possible to touch the surface with the back leg.
- Then shift the weight of your body to the leading foot and return to initial position.
Exercise 3 – Sitting and balancing
This exercise allows you to strengthen the spine-supporting muscles, and thus reduce back pain.
- Sit down straight on the pad.
- Stretch out and cross your legs.
- Cross your arms on the chest. Try to balance keeping the upright position as long as possible.
- When you are well advanced, you can do this exercise while, for example, watching TV.